Recipe cardsA very simple and tasty pie
(6 to 8 people)
- 250g of flour
- 125g of butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- 10ml of water
- 5ml of milk
- 2 to 3 cans of tuna in water
- 2 to 3 eggs
- 30 cl of cooking cream 35% fat or 45 cl of table cream 15% fat
- 2 to 3 green onions
- 1 to 2 cloves of garlic
- 5 sprigs of parsley
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Grated cheese
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ½ hot pepper
- Mixed sliced peppers
- Put the flour in a bowl and add the butter. Mix them together so that the butter becomes incorporated into the flour.
- Add the turmeric.
- Make a well in the bowl of the flour and butter mixture, gradually pour in the milk and water. Mix with your fingers and form a ball.
- When the ball is well formed, wrap it in plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator.
- Open your tuna cans and drain them in a colander.
- Put them in a bowl and add the spices, seasonings and lemon juice.
- In another bowl, mix the eggs and then the cream.
- Put the mixture into the tuna.
- Add a little cheese and a little breadcrumbs.
- Mix everything together.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Take the dough out of the refrigerator.
- Put a little flour on the work surface and place the dough on it.
- Put a little flour on the dough.
- Using a rolling pin or a smooth bottle, flatten the dough.
- When the dough is thin, place it on parchment paper (baking paper).
- Put the dough in the pie dish, cut off the edges that stick out.
- Add tuna filling, sprinkle with cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Turn the oven down to 180 degrees Celsius, bake the pie.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.